Rajaji Tiger Reserve [formerly known as Rajaji National Park] is distinct for its pristine scenic beauty and rich bio-diversity. A paradise for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. Three sanctuaries in the Uttaranchal, Shivaliks – Rajaji, Motichur, and Chila were amalgamated into a large protected area and named Rajaji National Park in the year 1983 after the famous freedom fighter Late Sri C. Rajgopalachari; popularly known as “Rajaji”.
Day 1: RAJAJI TIGER RESERVE
Arrival Rajaji Tiger Reserve. Board, you’re waiting for gypsy and start your journey inside the jungle via Chilla / Gohari Range gate of Rajaji Tiger Reserve. Reach your forest rest house passing through the dense forests and grasslands inhabiting wide range of wildlife at Rajaji Tiger Reserve. In the evening go for jeep safari Rajaji Tiger Reserve. Dinner and overnight stay at rest house. There are various adventure outdoor and indoor activities you could indulge for details to see activities.
Day 2: Depart – Rajaji Tiger Reserve
Early morning start for bird watching/hiking trip in the Himalayas. After breakfast moves out of jungle via Chilla/ Gohari Range gate. Depart with sweet memories of the tour of Rajaji Tiger Reserve.
INDIAN NATIONAL ONLY (1 NIGHT PACKAGE)
FOREIGN NATIONAL ONLY (1 NIGHT PACKAGE)
Package Inclusions (For Indian and foreign nationals)
- Accommodation Near Gohari Range, Rajaji Tiger Reserve, as per itinerary
- 2 jeep safaris as per the itinerary at Rajaji Tiger Reserve in exclusive gypsy
- Gypsy charges
- Guide charges
- entry fees, vehicle entry fees and permit charges
- housekeeping and clearance charges
- All government formalities
- All applicable taxes
- Laundry, phone calls or item of your personal nature
- Meals at Forest Rest House
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions